The Executive Leadership Program for Multicultural Women is an intensive, innovative 6-month immersion program that embraces the principles used in Harvard University’s groundbreaking Authentic Leadership program. The program will:
- Fill the “development pipeline” with highly talented and capable women leaders to executive C-Suites at Fortune 500 Companies.
- Arm high-performing participants with the knowledge, skills and tools to accelerate their development into the executive ranks for increasing optimal business performance.
- Provide culturally-relevant strategies that allow all program participants to step into higher leadership roles and promote the value of a diverse influence.
- Promote all women leaders as influential change agents who can align an organization’s business initiatives with social responsibility.
The Executive Leadership Program for Multicultural Women, a program for all women, is the first of its kind with the goal of addressing the sociocultural realities of today’s emerging women leaders and is modeled after the highly successful Latina Global Executive Leadership Program.
This curriculum, based on state-of-the-art research, is taught by University of Southern California (USC) faculty scholars and real-world practitioners with global insights to relevant experiences professional women leaders of all cultures face in the workplace.
Tuition PLUS Executive or Entrepreneur Coaching with Dr. Davidds Packages
Tuition plus one 90-Minute Private Coaching Session via Zoom with Dr. Yasmin Davidds
Tuition plus two 90-Minute Private Coaching Session via Zoom with Dr. Yasmin Davidds
Tuition plus three 90-Minute Private Coaching Session via Zoom with Dr. Yasmin Davidds
Who should attend?
The program is designed for high potential mid to senior level women in management positions.
What is the program’s purpose?
The purpose of the Executive Leadership Program for Multicultural Women is to enable participants to develop as leaders of organizations and to embark on paths of personal leadership development.
Why this program?
Multicultural women are the fastest growing group in the U.S. workforce, but remain one of the least represented in top decision-making positions at Fortune 500 companies. This poses a fundamental problem for corporations seeking to serve the global marketplace. As companies focus their strategies on developed and emerging markets, they require substantial cadres of leaders capable of effectively operating anywhere in the world. All women leaders must be able to articulate a globally encompassing vision that inspires others to work together in a gender-inclusive culture and maximize a triple bottom line: organizational profit, individual fulfillment and societal enrichment. We offer a steppingstone.
- To enable professional women to understand individual leadership journeys by reflecting upon and framing life stories and experiences.
- To participate fully in open, intimate small-group discussions about the reflective completed exercises.
- To gain clarity about leadership principles, values, and ethical boundaries, and how to respond under pressure when challenged.
- To understand motivations, both extrinsically and intrinsically, and to find leadership paths that will enable utilizing motivated capabilities.
- To explore how to build support teams and lead an integrated life.
- To understand leadership purpose and empower other leaders, while optimizing leadership effectiveness.
- To create Personal Leadership Development Plans as a lifelong guide.
– Women in Leadership 360-Assessment™ Pre/Post 360
– Stakeholder Centered Coaching (Dr. Marshall Goldsmith)
– Myers Briggs
– Monthly Team Leader Assessment
– Monthly Team Member Assessment
- 3-Day Intensive Leadership Session Launch at USC
- Monthly Weekend (2 days) on-site Leadership Session at USC (Months 2-5)
- Executive Receptions
- Networking Sessions
- Weekly Team Conference Calls
- Demonstration of leadership as indicated by professional, volunteer, and other activities.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience.
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to personal and professional goals.
- Full intention to participate in all program activities.
- 4 year college degree required (exceptions will be considered case by case).
- Please note: It requires a considerable time commitment and the full attention of all of the participants during the training sessions. Applications are considered on a first come, first served basis. Once all seats have been filled, applications will no longer be accepted. Applications are to be submitted through email only.
*This is a partial list:
- Fostering Innovation
- Influential Leadership
- Cultivating an Agile Team
- Operating with a Global Perspective
- Effective Negotiating
- Accelerating Business Decisions
- Enhancing Business Results
- Leading Beyond Conflict
- Networking for Greater Collaboration
- Cultivating Winning Partnerships
- Communicating for Leadership Success
- Delegating with Purpose
- Driving Change
- Leading High-Performance Teams
- Cultivating a Culture of Trust
- Valuing Differences
- Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
- Transformational Leadership
- Coaching Difficult People
- Building Social Capital
- Emotional Intelligence
Steps to measure results of leadership development program
- Women in Leadership 360-Assessment™: Participants take the pre-program Women in Leadership 360-Assessment™ to benchmark 6 competencies critical to career advancement. 360-Assessment data is collected prior to beginning the program to establish a baseline.
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching: In consultation with their certified coach, participants select 1–2 leadership growth areas based on the multi-rater Women in Leadership 360-Assessment™ results that identified leadership strengths and bottlenecks. Stakeholders provide participants with practical suggestions that relate to the selected leadership growth areas. Stakeholders’ suggestions and areas for skill development are incorporated into a 5-month action plan that participants commit to implementing during the program. Involving stakeholders is critical to this process because it creates shared accountability for change. Stakeholders are now involved in your growth and become part of the shift in perception and impact that you’re creating.
- Leadership growth will be measured pre-program and post-program via online surveys and is based on changes in stakeholders’ perceptions.
- Post-Assessment Impact Report data is collected post-program and is compared to pre-program data. Behavior change is measured and summarized into a report.
2021 Executive Leadership for Multicultural Women Program: Leadership Session Dates
|March 12||Friday||Kick-Off Weekend||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
|March 13||Saturday||Kick-Off Weekend||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
|March 14||Sunday||Kick-Off Weekend||9:00pm – 3:00pm (pst)||
|April 10||Saturday||Leadership Session||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
|April 11||Sunday||Leadership Session||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
|April 11||Sunday||Networking Lunch||12:00pm – 1:00pm (pst)||
|May 15||Saturday||Leadership Session||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
|May 16||Sunday||Leadership Session||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
|May 16||Sunday||Networking Lunch||12:00pm – 1:00pm (pst)||
|June 5||Saturday||Leadership Session||9:00am – 3:00pm (pst)||
If you are interested in financing, applying for a partial scholarship, or have questions about tuition,
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Foundation Scholarships are available for all self-funded applicants.
Cancellation Policy: Due to program demand and the volume of pre-program preparation, cancellations or deferrals received 20 calendar days before the start date of the first class session per 2021 Calendar are subject to one-half of the program fees. Any requests or deferrals within 19 calendar days before the start date of the first class session per 2021 Calendar and/or failure to attend the program will result in non-refundable program fees.